Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Power Outage During Uninstallation Of DeskScapes ......

DeskScapes Unistallation / Reinstallation Issue

By on February 26, 2013 11:31:35 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

DJpuppycat

Join Date 01/2009

Greetings & Salutations   ,  During A Storm We Had A Power Outage & During A Unistallation  Of Deskscapes 3.50  Enhanced  Version (i Purchased  With  Object Desktop  On Windows XP ..  I Now  Cannot  Reinstall The  Program ... The  Instaware  Wizard Fails  &  Requests That  I Remove The  Previous Version ??  that  i  cant  locate To Save My Life  ..Then  Asks  For The CD Rom  To  Deskscapes Public???  that  to  my  knowledge  dsnt  exist Ive  Tried  Add Remove  Programs...( Dreskscapes  not Listed ) Revo..   no  luck   . Ashampoo unistaller .... No  Luck Here Either .... I JUST Want  To Get  The  Program Deskscapes   Back On My system without  Having  To Reinstall XP..... Any Suggestions ????    I Luv This  Program but Im  At  My Wits End  ... Please Help ....

1 Reply
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 27, 2013 9:36:52 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

email support@stardock.com . . we likely have a solution

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.