Folder Portal details view bug?

By on February 22, 2013 7:12:47 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

picpicker

Join Date 10/2012

Now that the beta has introduced network drive connection detection, the functionality of folder portals has greatly improved. I can take or leave hiding the details header but what really bugs me is that the actual columns that I choose to display don't stick from one session to another.

For example, the default columns for music files are displayed as "Name", "#", "Title", "Contributing artists", "Album". I just want to see "Name", "Size", "Length", "Date modified". So, I deselect and select the columns displayed as appropriate; my layout lasts only for that current session - it reverts to the default layout when I reboot. Is it possible to keep my layout - if not, I don't see the point in being able to change it in the first place - or am I missing something?

I should add that I have set the same details view, as above, in File Explorer in Windows 8 (just as when used in Explorer in Windows 7 previously).

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 6, 2013 6:26:45 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Any comment from Support, please?

March 6, 2013 8:48:52 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Support is at support@stardock.com or http://esupport.stardock.com/

We'll take a look and go from there.

Thanks for pointing out this possible bug.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.