clock docklet

mouseover should show time, not date

By on February 15, 2013 6:36:50 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

theresa50245

Join Date 11/2012

I love the ObjectDock but I would like the clock docklet to show the time, not the day and date when I mouse over the icon.  I have the calendar docklet which shows me the day and time.  Shouldn't the clock reflect a digital time (i.e. 4:37PM)?  Is there anyway to add it? 

I would like to strongly suggest that each program icon on the dock have a right click option to show "jumplists" which is my most used/favorite feature in Windows 7.  Is there development on this?  I have to keep my old dock just so I can use the feature...

Also, we should be able to modify spacing on the dock.  Spacing would really help visually.... I have added spacers to have 'groups' on the taskbar which does help.

Theresa

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 15, 2013 7:00:16 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums
February 16, 2013 12:14:03 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

That docklet fit the needs.  Which I could modify the digital look (less digital looking) but it worked and I was able to configure what info I needed upon mouseover.  Thank you wizard1956!

Any suggestions on the jumplists of recently used files for each program like Windows 7?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000265   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.