Really didn't want to comment... I hope it's different from this one:
These are its main features:
- Close to zero impact on the system
- Minimum user interaction required
- Fewer settings to configure
- Continuous scanning protection for your system
- Simple program interface
What's new in this version:
- Performance improvements on HTTP Scan
- Performance improvements on AUTO Scan (starting with the second Full AutoScan)
- QuickSweep every 2 days, FullScan every 2 weeks
- On Disinfect, all infected files are quarantined; no file will be deleted anymore
- Laptop Mode for AutoScan (automatically postpones itself when on battery)
- On-Demand (Right click in Explorer) no longer scan for Memory ()
- AutoScan status doesn't influence the Active Infections (Pending Cleanup) scan (on reboot)
- Fixed ChkDsk block at boot
- MalwareBytes is no longer marked as incompatible solution
I downloaded and read the pdf file. I didn't see the "white listing" possibility in this edition either, because there is none. Not sure what "minimal user interaction" means.
Glad about the "Quarantine" not delete, this time as well as the MalwareBytes thing, but did see 2.2 (below). That would suggest the need for removing MalwareBytes. I didn't see it addressed specifically in the pdf nor on the BD website, so I'm not sure where the Neowin poster got that one.
As for Quarantine, the pdf doesn't describe how to reverse that (maybe in their Forums?), and when a file is Quarantined, the process using it is blocked. No hint in the pdf as to how to unblock it.
Hope this one is kinder to folks than the prior edition. Make sure to download the user guide (pdf)... read it before installing:
Here are the system requirements for it...