Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 8, 2013 10:17:16 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You have been reset.

February 8, 2013 3:09:36 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Trying to post this quietly, just noticed in the textures, metalurgy shows 114 downloads in the preview, but 82 on the all time list. Not complaining, just pointing out in case you want to resolve. Thanks, DT1.

February 9, 2013 6:08:38 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

View Ticket: #TJE-404-78996

please help i have just bought a new PC and tried installing my stardock icon packager 5

it says " maximum activations reached" i have never had this issue before can you please fix?

i sent this ticket 8 days ago and still no one has even bothered to respond or anything.. pretty upset about the level of support 

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
February 9, 2013 11:52:39 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Kimber78,
tried installing my stardock icon packager 5

it says " maximum activations reached"
Ditto.  I switched to an SSD a while back  and didn't bother with re-installing all my SD stuff at the time. I finally got tired of looking at the vanilla manila folders and want to reinstall IP also.

Archives aren't so convenient if you have to email support and wait to be able to activate your software. Can I get a reset of everything ODNT and ODPlus please?  Thanks.

February 9, 2013 12:00:25 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting doortech1,
Trying to post this quietly, just noticed in the textures, metalurgy shows 114 downloads in the preview, but 82 on the all time list. Not complaining, just pointing out in case you want to resolve. Thanks, DT1.

and this has what to do with activation resets?

February 9, 2013 3:50:42 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Update: Using my current ODNT serial number gave me the max activations error.  I tried one of my old serial numbers from an expired sub and it worked. Kimber78, give that a try. You can log onto the store and access your account to get the serial number.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000390   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.