SDCentral does not list my DesktopXPro3.5 anymore - how/where to download 4Beta?

By on January 30, 2013 7:12:33 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

matthiasr

Join Date 10/2004

Hi,

after a long time, i tried to install SDC and DesktopXPro3.5 again. Btw. in my account at Stardock DesktopXPRo3.5 is listed but the downloadlink does not work.

Found a working downloadlink in an archived email from 2009. I have now SDC and desktopxPro 3.5 installed.

How can i now upgrade to beta 4 of DesktopXPRo? SDC even does not list DesktopX Pro under download or under installed.

Matthias

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 30, 2013 7:36:09 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You can always check http://download.stardock.com.

January 30, 2013 7:45:36 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

on that site i see among of other stardock products i purchased in the past also  "DesktopX 2 Professional LX". Moving the mouse over the download button shows  me DesktopX35_professional.exe. But pressing the download button shows me a page with "The page you requested was not found".

So download of DesktopX 3.5 does not work. But anyway i managed that by using an old download link from an license recovery email.

But where can i download the DesktopXPro 4beta. I remember that SDC or impulse - do not know which one - showed me all my registered products and let me download beta of DesktopX 4.

Matthias

January 31, 2013 9:26:00 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Please contact support@stardock.com so we can look  into this more.

Include screenshots for extra points.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000329   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.