Start8 Activations

By on January 29, 2013 2:17:19 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Stackoverfl...

Join Date 07/2005
+3

Hi, Like a few people here I think I seem to have reached the limit of my activations. I raised a ticket last Thursday& have yet to have it assigned let alone responded to.  I was wondering if someone could advise what the next step should be as raising another tickect seems kinda pointless.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 29, 2013 3:18:56 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Hi Maverick

Australia just finished a long weekend, Australia Day was Monday, so give tech support an extra day, maybe two, and they will get it looked after for you. Tomorrow(Tues if not Wed.)

cheers

GigaByte69

Post Script: grrr, , arg!! here I live in Canada, and I happen to notic, that Stardock is an dalways has been a US company, where did Australia come into this anyways. !

dumbfounded, GigtaByte69 ( must be 1220 am, get to bed !) hehe

January 29, 2013 8:35:20 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Yep! Stardock is in Plymouth, MI GigaByte69. I have driven by it many times as I am originally from a town right next to it. I think what confused you is the fact that they have people in different parts of the US, Australia and who knows where else that take care of things here on WC for them (and they do a great job I might add).

January 29, 2013 9:28:08 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting ,

Hi, Like a few people here I think I seem to have reached the limit of my activations. I raised a ticket last Thursday& have yet to have it assigned let alone responded to.  I was wondering if someone could advise what the next step should be as raising another tickect seems kinda pointless.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

You should be set now.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
January 29, 2013 9:36:30 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Thanks very much zubaz.

Actually im in the UK & didn't think there were any US hols on the go at the moment, Always thought stardock was US only company. Live & learn.

Thanks to all

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.