Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

New old

subscription

By on January 23, 2013 6:05:48 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

doortech1

Join Date 12/2011
+248

I bought a subscription along with skspro the other day, finally. and all went great. My question would be, I bought the subscription under my alternate email, not the same as I use daily, and I do not see any difference in anything. I wonder if I , of my own doing, set up two user accounts and need to log on differently than before. Maybe it makes no difference, I honestly do not expect much for the 10 bucks I spent on it, I just wondered I guess, I notice my profile calls me a visitor, is that normal?

Any insight{INSIGHT, What a great skin name,I wonder} would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 23, 2013 6:21:51 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Your current acc is a hotmail addy ....and you are listed as 'citizen' where it 'matters'  (where I see an exile button)...

Dunno what your other acc would be....not 'doortech', anyway [or similar]...

January 23, 2013 4:58:18 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Thanks Jafo, and hands off that button.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.