request / wip...Having Fun

By on January 16, 2013 7:17:18 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

benmanns

Join Date 12/2005
+74

a request that turns out to be fun...real FUN! 
with no restrictions and this time im even allowed to share it    ..(when im not lazy and im done)
requested have been icons (png) only have 2 atm... the other two are not presentable yet... meaning they look butt ugly haha
I squeezed everything into one picture the actual size of each part/thing is 1500x1500 or above lol...

37 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 17, 2013 8:21:26 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

These are really good roloccolor. What program are you using to make them?

January 17, 2013 8:31:32 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Wow, those are nice!

January 17, 2013 9:13:01 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! 

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
January 17, 2013 9:41:55 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

The ship would make a great cursor. It may have to be a 'bit' smaller though.

January 17, 2013 6:30:31 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Uvah,

Ty Uvah I used ZBrush can´t afford 3ds Max   4500,- Euros is a bit heavy for my taste... there is room for far more than this here haha in ZB you could say that this THIS is the lowest quality of what you can get, but since its scaled down to icons you can make them like this LOL and that is what makes it so FUN or part of it.
+ I think they look cute like toys from an (Überraschungsei Spielzeug) chocolate toy
Quoting DPCloud,
Wow, those are nice!
Thank you kind Sir
Quoting teddybearcholla,
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! 
   Thank you teddybearcholla
Quoting Wizard1956,
The ship would make a great cursor. It may have to be a 'bit' smaller though.

Thank you Wizzard1956- I dont know never made a cursor before dont know what the actuall size is i think i will finish some more icons first and then if i feel for it i might try but dont hold me to it ( im lazy )

January 18, 2013 10:21:57 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

currently im working on the base mesh of the curiosity icon it is very early progress no AA and low res poly count have made this in perspective view-had to replace the wheels ( the original wheels ) because they will look like circles if this is scaled to icon size so i made my own...Had to read a bit to figure out why it has no springs visable turns out the grey things on top of the frame base are the springs and it is integraded in the whole system ( that is quite amazing ) the whole thing is a tech monster  
I wont have to worry about making cables since they wont be visable in 265x256...
The top is still missing quite a bit decals or all of them... will post more if im further in progress

January 18, 2013 11:32:16 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

These are great indeed. I would say a good sized cursor would be 48px * 48px Although some go up to 128px * 128px (these are very large)

January 18, 2013 11:58:10 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I got curious and binged zbrush. In looking over the list of dl sites one caught my eye, I won't put the url here because it has warez in it. Some very high end software, CS 6 included, are offered pre-configured so that you need no license for the full version. How do they get away with this? Its not something I want any part of because how do you know you can trust a site like that. You may dl something and get hit with some unwanted surprises or a really messed up program that you think might be good but could be screwed up in ways that make it less than useless. OT

Back on topic.......I have a couple of programs that can do that. All I got to do is learn how to use them. lol

January 18, 2013 2:36:25 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

@ Uvah
Pixologic ZBrush Homepage... link  you will see why i said this is low end of what is possible
I recommend to stay away from those sites they only cause trouble and tears. 

Quoting roflmfaoo,
These are great indeed. I would say a good sized cursor would be 48px * 48px Although some go up to 128px * 128px (these are very large)

I think one of the grey blackish yets is 48px or was it 96 well something in beetween i will take a look tomorrow  

January 18, 2013 3:16:58 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Uvah,

NASA.  

January 18, 2013 6:14:58 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

@ roloccolor - Believe me I have no interest in those sites. I'll only deal with those I know I can trust and that includes people too. Been here 6 years and have never been steered wrong. Thanks though for the homepage. 

January 18, 2013 6:35:27 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Uvah,
@ roloccolor - Believe me I have no interest in those sites. I'll only deal with those I know I can trust and that includes people too. Been here 6 years and have never been steered wrong. Thanks though for the homepage. 

my computer got infected... thats quite some time ago i was still very young and wanted mortal kombat ( my Dad ordered im to young to play ) end of the story was that my pc did not boot windows  i think i was 14 then lol but that is how i learned it + i got grounded for a week or two LOL

January 18, 2013 9:41:22 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Had to change the whole frame noticed i had stuff in there that didn´t even belongs in it...also i found out that the wheels are 360 degrees rotatable i learn more and more about this thing ( the sphere in the middle is now gone ) sadly i couldnt use the old frame anymore this took quite a bit time to redo
Next decals top Camera and front arm pieces 

January 19, 2013 5:24:03 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

When its done maybe you should send it to NASA. Another rover might save them some bucks.

January 19, 2013 8:39:03 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Showed it my buddy today and he is happy if he is then I shall be happy too   

January 20, 2013 6:45:52 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Wow!

January 21, 2013 11:43:39 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Did not do anything yesterday...so i have not much to show- but jumped back into it couple of hours ago...

January 21, 2013 4:29:01 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

just finshed the base mesh for the camera...will continue working on it tomorrow dunno if the color is to dark if so i will need to change it.
may look crooked but thats only bc i work in perspective...the back picture is parallel.( not in perspective )

January 22, 2013 8:36:21 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Wow! #2

January 22, 2013 8:52:51 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Uvah,
Wow! #2
gimme 5 minutes /and it is finished... 
Edit:  

January 23, 2013 10:04:37 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

a little more of what is done 

January 25, 2013 8:41:15 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Im almost finshed with the pc... still need to make the top air vent holes ( thats actually my rig ) cant go and brand it yet will contact Lian Li when im done if i get the permission to label it then i will add it to it.

January 25, 2013 11:31:00 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Will these be icons or do you have something sinister in mind. lol

January 25, 2013 11:59:26 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Uvah,
Will these be icons or do you have something sinister in mind. lol

LoL im planning to force windows to resize all of my icons to 1500x1500 just kidding - but it would be nice to have a windows8 Start like UI with the high res icons as tiles all nicely lined up :3 ( You never know what Decor8 might bring with it when there is a couple of updates muahahaha ) I dont know why i made them that big- i think it is mainly because its super fun doing them completely instead of just from one angle - not saying that im going to make the interior of the pc lol

Planning to do a couple more - like email explorer/chrome/fox, music, workfolder, calculator so that i get a nice objeckdock collection that is possibly usable.
I wanted to upload 256x256 png´s as final( all the small icons in the previews are in that size, they seem pretty big but they have 256x256px )
however i plan to include the bigger files also since i was told people could use them as gadget thingy´s - Dont ask me how that will work...  
I might not be able/allowed to post them in the objectdock section if i include the bigger sizes also that is why i might go and upload them to my PP it wont get rated that way but thats ok but im going check back with Jafo, Doc, or Zubaz about this. 

January 25, 2013 12:15:23 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You can put them in the graphics category too. For gadgets they would be awesome. I bet RedneckDude can take the desktop and turn it into a working DX and I could mod one for sysmetrix. There's a host of possibilities.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.