Control Panel Icon section won't appear in 'Icons & Cursor'

By on January 4, 2013 7:38:45 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

manza_224

Join Date 11/2012

Hi Stardock Users. My IconPackager won't show the Control Panel Icons section anymore for some reason? I've tried:

- Closing/opening the program (several times)
- I uninstall/reinstall the program (twice)
- Turning the computer off/on again (who knows how many times?!)

All have failed to resolve my issue - please help I'm out of ideas as to how to fix it... Are any all of you users experiencing the same problem? Or am I the only one? Hopefuly it's easily fix by the next update.

Many thanks, Manza.

4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 4, 2013 8:09:04 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

What OS are you running?

What do you see instead of the following:

January 8, 2013 9:56:20 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I'm running Windows 7.

All the main links show up, in setting I click the boxes to show the Quick Launch Icons and Control Panel Icons -- and this is the result that I get. It's frustrating. 

January 20, 2013 5:11:04 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I too am having the same exact problem of of sub-menu items: Launch, Control Panel, & the Cursors not showing in "Icons & Cursors" tab for IconPackager.

Any  solution to this problem would be greatly appreciated.  

Running:  Window 7 -64bit

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
March 12, 2013 2:04:34 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Hi there ! same problem here ! for years and years...the same problem....as i read here in previous posts regarding the

same issue , when you "create" an iconpack theme from scratch..the problem doesnt happen .

But if you try to modify an existing theme and save creating a new one...It will work , but only partially . The big issue here is if you change the theme and return to the one you modified before ...even noticing that the pack you modified saved the icon images created in the new theme folder , it simply doesnt work !! . So , Sorry you should manually assign all the COntrol Panel ( and the other failed ones ) using the option "apply my changes" but since then they wont change ..  . But sorry it will work just until next Theme change !. In case you try to return to this theme....blah....you will have again to make stuff manually again.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000391   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.