trying to search forums...

By on January 2, 2013 2:46:31 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Michelle911

Join Date 12/2012
+2

I'm trying to search the forums for different programs that aren't not working with Windowblinds.  Why am I getting links for things outside this site?  How do I just search the Windowblinds forum?

ty

and how do I change my nickname?

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 2, 2013 3:09:38 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

There was thread a while back for WB users to post problems with programs that didn't play well with WindowBlinds. http://forums.wincustomize.com/415220/page/3

Bear in mind that many of these issues have been addressed. If you have an issue with any software you are using, by all means, post it there.

As for forums search, that's just the way it works.

January 2, 2013 3:20:29 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

that's too bad, I search for something specific and I get links to video games?!  doesn't seem right. this happens to everyone else too?  made me think I was getting maliciously redirected at first.

thanks for the link! I will look at that.

any ideas how I can change my nickname, I definitely don't want my real name on a public forum! and it never said it was going to use it!  this is definitely not right

January 2, 2013 3:31:44 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

From within the forums, just under the titlebar at top left under your name, click on My Account. Then click on Login. There you will be able to change your nickname. 

About search. It is powered by Google so you will see some ads by them, then the information you may want. For example, try putting in "compatibility issues with windowblinds"  You will get THIS result.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.