Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

BUG: Upgrading Nvidia GeForce drivers to new version when using 2 monitors

all Fences on 2nd monitor move to 1st monitor

By on November 26, 2012 4:56:51 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

nakibest

Join Date 02/2010

Using latest Fences (2.01). Windows 7 64-bit, SP1, Ultimate with all updates installed.
I have two monitors connected to my Nvidia GeForce videocard.
BUG: When updating the GeForce drivers, which by the way does not require a restart of the PC, the 2nd monitor is disabled by the driver installer for about 5-10 seconds. Fences moves all fences from 2nd monitor to 1st one, BELOW my other Fences. Then I need to move them back to the 2nd monitor, which is kind of difficult with some Fences being below others.

EXPECTED: I expect for Fences to be smart enough to detect this is just a temporary disconnect of the 2nd monitor, and move the icons back to it when the 2nd monitor is re-connected.
+Suggestion: I also suggest to be able to select a Fence below another Fence, maybe using Shift+click or another keyboard button for that.

0 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000140   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.