I LOVE Fences,,But...

By on November 22, 2012 4:26:36 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

maqxaxe

Join Date 10/2012

As the topic heading says, I love fences so much but I just cannot stand to use it any longer on Windows 8.

My PC boots up almost instantly without Fences installed, it takes just a couple of seconds to be up & running from log in.

But with Fences installed it can take up to 50 seconds from log in to actually be able to do anything from the desktop, which is way too long.

It has a few other minor glitches too so even though I love it once it's up & running I'm afraid it has to go for the time being anyway.

I will check it again in a couple of months to see if it is sorted.

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 22, 2012 6:18:31 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Which version of Fences?
What are you system specs? 

November 22, 2012 7:33:28 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

@maqxaxe: I think this is the second or third time you come on the forums to claim you're parting ways with Fences because, of the issue you have. I'm thinking it took you about 50 seconds to type/open this post. If 50 seconds is way too much of a waste of your time? Remove it and be done with it. I'm sure you have more important things to do with 50 seconds. On the other hand, it probably takes another 50 seconds to write to support. Anyways, I wish you well and peace

November 22, 2012 7:52:09 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

http://forums.wincustomize.com/435922 

Advice was posted here.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000547   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.