Essential Feature Suggestions

Well, I think they are essential!

By on October 30, 2012 6:58:44 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

chriswakefield

Join Date 03/2012
+8

Hi,

Great Job on Fences 2 guys fully paid up member of loads of your stuff now, but Fences I can't live without.

I would love to see the portals working in such a way that you can navigate through your folders WITHIN the portal, you know with a back and forward like a standard Windows-Window. Saves having a new window pop up unnecesserily. Seems obvious to me this one.

Also - Individual Fence Icon Size - Handy for having your apps/shortcuts look larger than the rest.

I have a work VPN link and a portal created to a server folder, obviously it shows as empty when not connected, when I do connect I have to go to refresh to get the portal showing the folder structure, sometimes it soesn't work and I have to open the folder normally before portal shows it on refresh - can it automatically detect the network share and open? (Without doing something as interrupty as checking every Xsec)

You might like this one for it's simplicity. How about a nice logical alternative option for page flipping...

Different wallpaper per fences page.

And lastly, possible texture graphic for fences backgrounds?

If I've missed solutions built in please let me know.

adios

1 Reply
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 31, 2012 12:58:02 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Wonderful.

Spammer removed

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.