Unlock Previous Puchase

By on October 25, 2012 9:52:44 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

kcwizard

Join Date 04/2004

I am unable to activate and/or enter activation code after selecting "Unlock Previous Purchase".  It says I am on a trial basis for 30 days although I purchased the full Object Decktop with Fences.  Help.

9 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 25, 2012 10:42:57 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

In cases like this, kcwizard... since this probably deals with account details, you'll need support's help with this. Email them all the details (and any receipt you might have) at  support@stardock.com  .

October 26, 2012 12:00:01 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

See this thread: LINK It is a known issue and is being worked on.

October 27, 2012 3:36:47 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

The problem appear to have been fixed as of today... automatically by Stardock.  Thanks.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
October 27, 2012 8:41:18 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I got the same thing but I get on my account and is says that my Object Decktop will expire next month but I upgraded in till 2014.

I get a Email saying that need to upgrade.

October 27, 2012 8:55:36 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting nitromt,
I got the same thing but I get on my account and is says that my Object Decktop will expire next month but I upgraded in till 2014.

I get a Email saying that need to upgrade.

Please email support@stardock.com and start a trouble ticket. You can post the ticket number you receive in the auto-reply here.

Do not send another email after receiving the ticket number until you hear from tech support as that would send your ticket back in the queue.

It is the weekend so the earliest support can check ths out would be Monday morning when they return to work.

October 27, 2012 9:01:06 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Is the email address for your account and the email address you used for the renewal the same?  If they are different you need to merge your accounts. You can do that here. http://www.stardock.com/support/registrations

October 27, 2012 9:03:46 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

You all got something, i just payed today via paypal 19,99 dollars, but no link, no download, no registration e-mail, nothing!! Tomorrow i will ask paypal for refunding my money.

October 27, 2012 9:15:18 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting rkverkade,
You all got something, i just payed today via paypal 19,99 dollars, but no link, no download, no registration e-mail, nothing!! Tomorrow i will ask paypal for refunding my money.

If your paypal email is not the same as your Stardock login email then all you need to do if transfer the registrations to your Stardock login account.

You can do that here - http://www.stardock.com/support/registrations/ as Wizard said above.

Put your Paypal email in the Source account and your Stardock login email in the Destination account.

October 27, 2012 9:16:36 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Edit: Thanks, Hankers.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000313   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.