LogonStudio is gone?

By on October 17, 2012 3:55:52 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

GregW17

Join Date 01/2010

I realize that Windows 8 lets you set a custom image for your "login screen"/lockscreen but for those of us that don't have Windows 8 yet, is this still part of ODNT or was it removed?

4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 17, 2012 8:02:59 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

If you are an Object Desktop subscriber you can access your registrations and download links by logging in with your Stardock account at https://store.stardock.com/myaccount/products 

October 17, 2012 1:52:48 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thanks, guess it is "unsupported" which is why it didn't show up in Stardock Central.  My mistake.

October 18, 2012 1:07:00 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

<sigh>

I am soooo not the target audience for ObjectDesktop anymore and that makes me sad.  Seems like the things in it that interest me are abandonware at this point.  I was down to just using Deskscapes (for multi-monitor wallpapers), Fences and LoginStudio....now that's not being updated anymore either?

I guess that makes my renewal decision easy for this year - I'll probably just get Fences, since there's a new version.

\Sucks being a dinosaur.  I should really get with the times.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000093   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.