Fences 2.0

No text near icons in a folder portal

By on October 12, 2012 5:52:10 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

LVdeZeeuw

Join Date 10/2012

I just installed Fences 2.0 'over' Fences Pro without removing Fences Pro. After a reboot every thing seems to work fine. But I just found when you create a folder portal, icons are appearing without any text. So you do not have a clue what's in it. Also text is missing when you select details from the view menu. I use a black background and probably the text is also in black. The text only appears if one clicks just near a icon for a rename. On the other hand the normal fences are ok. White text on a black background. If I change my background color to some other color(not black) a new created folder portal seems to stick to the black background. So this does not help either.

Any help is appreciated.

Luc

Locked Post 6 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 12, 2012 8:21:17 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

What OS are you using?

Can you post a screenshot?

I see this in one of my portal fences: 

November 22, 2012 9:43:38 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I have this same problem. In my Folder portal background and text is black.  

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/clipboard01asd.png/][/URL]

November 27, 2012 9:51:07 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Don't know if this will help the investigation on this one but I am seeing the same thing, but only when I connect to the computer via Remote Desktop.  The actual text and all icons are OK if I am working on the directly on the machine. 

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
November 27, 2012 9:55:28 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

BTW, it appears that the text is there.  when selected the area where I would anticipate the text to be is an outlined box,  just no text.

April 18, 2013 2:13:12 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I am having this same problem and posted it to another thread. No fix was found on this in November 2012. It is now April 2013.

Would reinstalling help? This is a paid copy of the program running on Windows 7. The screen display is the same as piotrpasierowski above. Thanks.

April 18, 2013 2:17:13 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting wednesday_mc,

I am having this same problem and posted it to another thread. No fix was found on this in November 2012. It is now April 2013.

Would reinstalling help? This is a paid copy of the program running on Windows 7. The screen display is the same as piotrpasierowski above. Thanks.

Responded to your other post.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000375   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.