Why is it taking so long to process my order

By on February 24, 2012 1:46:30 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

iainparfitt

Join Date 02/2012

I placed my order for Object Desktop, Tweak 7 and Objectdock Plus v2 last Saturday. I was advised that it would take up to 2 working days to process the order. Well it's now another weekend and still when I log on it says I have no orders and strangely the shopping cart still says I have 3 items in it despite receiving an order confirming the order and giving me an order number 2171806.

Can someone from Stardock please look into this as I am getting concerned.

Many thanks.

269 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 4, 2012 2:36:40 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

" Status: This order has been queued for processing by customer service. You will receive an email within one business day, at which time you will be charged and your products delivered.  "

Crap...

March 4, 2012 12:48:53 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Yeah, same thing here.

Thought the whole idea of digital delivery was that I wouldn't have to wait
I want my WindowBlinds 7 now!  

Completed checkout and received the queued for processing message, nothing showing in order history and I still have the order in my cart.
Haven't checked out again in case I'm charged twice. 

March 4, 2012 12:52:38 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting jpabruins,
Judging the amount of recent posts in this thread many customers assume they have immediately access to the purchased game (a la Steam so to say), like me

Normally that is the case, however sometimes orders may require manual review.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
March 4, 2012 2:57:19 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting jpabruins,
Judging the amount of recent posts in this thread many customers assume they have immediately access to the purchased game (a la Steam so to say), like me

Steam was also the first place I looked for Rebellion, but no mention about this game there (yet.)

Ah well, waiting patiently for processing my purchase. I hope this process service works on Sundays though! 
You should be good to go.  Get you key at download.stardock.com then add Rebellion to Steam.

March 4, 2012 3:04:01 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting s12roop,
Yeah, same thing here.

Completed checkout and received the queued for processing message, nothing showing in order history and I still have the order in my cart.
Haven't checked out again in case I'm charged twice. 
You should be all set now.

March 4, 2012 3:09:47 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Zubaz,

Quoting jpabruins, reply 25Judging the amount of recent posts in this thread many customers assume they have immediately access to the purchased game (a la Steam so to say), like me

Steam was also the first place I looked for Rebellion, but no mention about this game there (yet.)

Ah well, waiting patiently for processing my purchase. I hope this process service works on Sundays though! You should be good to go.  Get you key at download.stardock.com then add Rebellion to Steam.

Big thanks for the service & support on this very sunday!! Rebellion here I come!

March 4, 2012 3:16:09 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting jpabruins,
Big thanks for the service & support on this very sunday!!
My options we're to tell the wife I was working or clean the bathtub.  I may have to work all day.

March 5, 2012 4:06:22 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Zubaz,

Quoting s12roop, reply 27Yeah, same thing here.

Haven't checked out again in case I'm charged twice. You should be all set now.

Thank you.

March 7, 2012 5:42:58 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Hi! I just ordered ObjectDesktop and realized I MIGHT have not confirmed my account before the order, is that possible?(I couldn't post in the forums,I registered yesterday.). I hope I didn't screw up the process somehow. I haven't received any email yet and theres nothing in my order history, so I guess it's still processing.

I hope you understood.

March 7, 2012 7:46:38 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting AuviA,
Hi! I just ordered ObjectDesktop and realized I MIGHT have not confirmed my account before the order, is that possible?(I couldn't post in the forums,I registered yesterday.). I hope I didn't screw up the process somehow. I haven't received any email yet and theres nothing in my order history, so I guess it's still processing.

I hope you understood.

You're all set, you can access everything from here:

http://download.stardock.com/

March 16, 2012 9:06:17 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Mine is taking a long time to process too.  I printed an order receipt but the order is not even showing up under order history or my downloads?  Can someone please help???  Thanks!

March 16, 2012 10:01:55 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

djsimonsme: you should be all set

March 18, 2012 2:47:12 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I ordered Sins of a solar Empire: rebellion yesterday but i ordered second time because i thought that i had made a mistake when there was no confirmation email. Is it possible to refund the second purchase? And can you check that my first order went through as planned?

March 18, 2012 3:14:54 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Yarkias: You should be all set.  Only one order was charged

March 18, 2012 3:31:58 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thanks! that was a fast answer!

March 20, 2012 8:16:51 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Good evening. I understand that it may take a while to process the order and billing of Rebellion, but I have not received and email stating my key and that I did purchase the game, and it says its still in my cart. However, my bank statement disagrees. Could one of you find gentlemen (or gentleladies) give me a hand and work some digital magic?

March 20, 2012 8:24:07 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting lannonkyle,
Good evening. I understand that it may take a while to process the order and billing of Rebellion, but I have not received and email stating my key and that I did purchase the game, and it says its still in my cart. However, my bank statement disagrees. Could one of you find gentlemen (or gentleladies) give me a hand and work some digital magic?
You should be all set now.

March 20, 2012 8:24:58 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

you guys are awesome keep fighting the good fight!

March 25, 2012 9:06:47 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Ya mind if you check on my order please , would like to get this before I go off into the noc center tomorrow.

March 26, 2012 8:00:12 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting frostwolfs84,
Ya mind if you check on my order please , would like to get this before I go off into the noc center tomorrow.

You should be all set, sorry about the delay.

March 27, 2012 5:58:39 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Could my order be checked please? The store says its still in cart, but paypal says i've paid...

March 28, 2012 8:06:43 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting ohdc23,
Could my order be checked please? The store says its still in cart, but paypal says i've paid...

Your order has gone through, so you should be all set as well.  http://download.stardock.com/

April 6, 2012 11:08:46 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Consideringhow responsive the customer service seems to be in this thread I would like to request if you could check on my E: FE preorder. I didn't get a confirmation e-mail and Fallen Enchantress still shows up in my cart. Thanks for any help! 

April 8, 2012 2:09:39 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
"Could my order be checked please? The store says its still in cart, but paypal says i've paid..."
Same case. Could you check my order too?
April 8, 2012 2:26:41 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
""Could my order be checked please? The store says its still in cart, but paypal says i've paid..."
Same case. Could you check my order too?"

Same here, would it be possible for someone to check my order while your at it ? 
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001156   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.