3D animated skin Released! new update 1.2 glass window bug fix

By on December 18, 2011 7:11:50 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums External Link

atle-mj

Join Date 04/2007
+8

FIRSTLY apologising

FIRSTLY i must apologis to the master skinners in general for my missunderstanding

and rude behavior towords you guys, but it was never my intend to do so also a missunderstandig that turnd worser every time i try to fix it up . 

also my misunderstanding of the master brand itself, and how it is working,

so got a pm from jafo about how things work around here and i must say i may be way out on the fealds this time

so agien im sorry about this,,

hope you all can accept this publick apoligy

and that we can start of on another path,

and yes got premissin on pm from .j to start over 

3D ANIMATED

my first skin in skinstudio soon done,

progress so far.

all made in gimp 2.0 and paint

todo list:

taskbar buttons 

4 more userstyles added

-clean no shark user image

-small icons

-clean regular user image no shark expander, and correct streching

small icon sub style

menu strech issue. mouseover--? need help on this one

animated soft light to the glass

ie9

glow fix,

window buton pixel fix.

window shadow

grafick on the boring moving start buton

all fixes wil come in the releas

note: i will not fix the clock and prosses icons until i can make glow mousover, so i recomend hiding all icons and only use the expander

i se somewon was judging the skin whidout testing it so here is your changs if your interested, cant blame you if you dont tho

downloade page

link

3D animated

note work in progress

wallpaper series

Load screen

3Dskin load screen

Start menu

the blue orbs in top meny is animated and going left

10 frame animation, give us more the 10 frames in this config menu

3Dskin startmeny

Task bar / start button

Startbutton is animated 51 frames

task devider 3 frames

start/taskbar

dev team: im waiting for the option to make mousover glow to the clock

The windows

3Dskin the windows

Tiles

Video early stage

hope whoever reads this like it 

//atlem

Full screen shoot

77 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 19, 2011 3:16:55 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting atle-mj,
the taskbar is build for big icons only, if you look at the animation when smal icons it dosent fit to the taskbar, and i dont think i can chage startbuton in small taskbar, only, anyone now a fix to this issue ?..

You COULD build a substyle for smaller icons once you're finished with the one for big icons.  More people will want to download it, if it accommodates more people's preferences.

December 19, 2011 3:23:44 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting k10w3,

Quoting atle-mj, reply 25the taskbar is build for big icons only, if you look at the animation when smal icons it dosent fit to the taskbar, and i dont think i can chage startbuton in small taskbar, only, anyone now a fix to this issue ?..

You COULD build a substyle for smaller icons once you're finished with the one for big icons.  More people will want to download it, if it accommodates more people's preferences.

not a bad idea iwill absolut do that tnx

December 19, 2011 7:07:31 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Wizard1956,

window fix

here is the fix 

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
December 19, 2011 7:37:07 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting k10w3,
Y

The red on the close button really doesn't coordinate very well with the gorgeous aqua that is the primary color of the skin.

glow fix close buton hope you like it 

December 19, 2011 8:37:48 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Wizard1956,

expander fix

i chose to keep the horisontal expand and added a effect, 

all programs  vertical strech fixed.

still have a animation problem tho, animation show in expander menu also i dont want that any ideas anyone ?

December 19, 2011 9:01:06 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

i don't know anything about skinning but this is one fine looking theme your doing, i wish you every success and hope you are around for along time,  don't know what the argument was about but you are in the best place to develop your skills, they are much better people here, and im sure they will help you along.

great theme.   

December 19, 2011 9:03:25 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I noticed that if you have "small icons" enabled on taskbar properties. the start button is too big. It appears you've placed the left side of the taskbar to the left of the start button. You should remove that and have the start button "sit" on top of the taskbar.

December 19, 2011 9:13:24 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting roflmfaoo,
I noticed that if you have "small icons" enabled on taskbar properties. the start button is too big. It appears you've placed the left side of the taskbar to the left of the start button. You should remove that and have the start button "sit" on top of the taskbar.

yes i know of it k10 told me a splended idea to make a small icon sub style, 

i cant just move the side of the button the rest wont fit anyway, 

so this is on my todo list, first a fix on big icon taskbar style then e new build small buton smal icon sub  

tnx for the idea tho i like when ppl help  

hope you like the rest , and give more feed back. have a todo list on the top so you can see whats done and fixed already

December 19, 2011 9:15:59 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting craggywaggy,
i don't know anything about skinning but this is one fine looking theme your doing, i wish you every success and hope you are around for along time,  don't know what the argument was about but you are in the best place to develop your skills, they are much better people here, and im sure they will help you along.

great theme.   

tnx glade you like it . stay tuned for final reales, and ill gladly fixe bugs you find wile testing it, just give me a heads up and a screenshot if its hard to tell in words .

btw the argument is best to be forgothen , my bad and a big missunderstanding im hoping to fix and clear my name so i just keep silent about it

December 20, 2011 1:02:42 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting k10w3,

Quoting atle-mj, reply 25the taskbar is build for big icons only, if you look at the animation when smal icons it dosent fit to the taskbar, and i dont think i can chage startbuton in small taskbar, only, anyone now a fix to this issue ?..

Quoting roflmfaoo,

Small icon substyle done  

tnx for the tips k10

December 20, 2011 1:17:08 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Man... You actually come through with your stuff ! Must say I´m a little impressed as well.

-Keep working on it ! (Both the skinning & the attitude )

December 20, 2011 1:39:09 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting neone6,
Man... You actually come through with your stuff ! Must say I´m a little impressed as well.

-Keep working on it ! (Both the skinning & the attitude )

lol im not so sure about the attitute hehe atleast my approtsh stunt . i sure got a name fast tho. but the skinning i sure will continue glad you like it

December 20, 2011 2:06:25 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

3 new sub styles added. 

shark free clean no user image

sharkfree clean regular user image, 

smal icons taskbar

December 20, 2011 2:56:40 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

3d animated walpaper series

December 20, 2011 3:31:58 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

1.1 reales is out in gallery 

December 20, 2011 4:56:35 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

tested check out Video

Link to Animated Wallpaper

by: ChaNinja

This Video is Unlisted can only view with a Link

December 20, 2011 5:35:50 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting DisturbedComputer,
tested check out Video

Link to Animated Wallpaper

by: ChaNinja

This Video is Unlisted can only view with a Link

i dont know if you made this or what but tnx anyway:) and tnx for the great commens , glade you like it 

about the the blue animation line is supos to be on the black line where the menu meet the top bar, it is on my screen , mabe a resulution problem..

and yes thos arrows is anouying, i want to remove the completly but cant find the image .

clock is fixed by hiding all the icons for now, ill make a fix when we can do mouseover glow, in the next update of sks 

is this the new update btw "3d animation 1.1" ?

i agree on the seperation on the menu and the startline, good idea tnx 

and the taskbar buttons the plan is to shado them like the taskbar itself so it looks rounded like startmenu buttons, just forgoth all about em , tng for makeing me remember 

December 20, 2011 6:41:34 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting atle-mj,
and tnx for the great commens , glade you like it

your Welcome

Quoting atle-mj,
about the the blue animation line is supos to be on the black line where the menu meet the top bar, it is on my screen , mabe a resulution problem..

No it wasn't .. it is do to me having my DPI at 110% and not at the 100%

Quoting atle-mj,
is this the new update btw "3d animation 1.1" ?

Not sure it don't say 1.1 any  where for it I did use the link at the top

I have the one that is Titled (3D ANIMATED.wba)

Quoting atle-mj,
i agree on the seperation on the menu and the startline, good idea tnx

Not sure what you mean here.  are you talking about the Startmenu and the Taskbar? separating them a bit?

Quoting atle-mj,
and the taskbar buttons the plan is to shado them like the taskbar itself so it looks rounded like startmenu buttons, just forgoth all about em , tng for makeing me remember

cool

Quoting atle-mj,
i dont know if you made this or what but tnx anyway:)

the Video? Yes.

Also noticed :

when right clicking on a File I'll use your .wba  and then clicking Rename (to highlight it and Copy the name here) when clicking on it to Highlight it all, the text can well does get faded if one has a Light colored Wallpaper.  but this only effects some of us and not the majority... I think it has to do with WB's Background Explorer when one engages it either on there own or built into the Skin...

If needed I can and will make a video to show what I mean...

Thanks and KEEP up the AWESOME ART..

December 20, 2011 9:48:38 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting DisturbedComputer,

Quoting atle-mj, reply 42 and tnx for the great commens , glade you like it

your Welcome

Quoting atle-mj, reply 42about the the blue animation line is supos to be on the black line where the menu meet the top bar, it is on my screen , mabe a resulution problem..

No it wasn't .. it is do to me having my DPI at 110% and not at the 100%

Quoting atle-mj, reply 42is this the new update btw "3d animation 1.1" ?

Not sure it don't say 1.1 any  where for it I did use the link at the top

I have the one that is Titled (3D ANIMATED.wba)

http://www.wincustomize.com/explore/windowblinds/7602/

this is the new update inkluding fixes, dont know if its the one you downloaded, they both are named (3D ANIMATED.wba),

i remember i did fix some issues about the blue orbs in this one., plz test it out and see if its fixed. 

and a video ont the outher issue whod be nice if its not to mutsh problem.

tnx for helping out appreciate it alot

December 20, 2011 11:42:02 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

did somwon notis if the wallpapers was inside the 3da 1.1

?

December 20, 2011 11:51:01 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You did a fine job on the WindowBlind. I'm glad you stuck with it, your extra effort shows.

Congratulations on making it into the WB gallery! I'm sure there will be many more.

December 20, 2011 12:08:48 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Wizard1956,
You did a fine job on the WindowBlind. I'm glad you stuck with it, your extra effort shows.

Congratulations on making it into the WB gallery! I'm sure there will be many more.

tnx i did my best, hope for the next one to be even bether, now i know how the stuff works, i must say me happy to be the first try in wb.

and see the hard work bihind the creation of them now, eye opener,  , what a kick when seeing it actually is geting to the point you want it to be .

and ppl actualy downloade my shit hehe

December 20, 2011 1:22:34 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I'm a bit confused about the window command buttons. The Close button has the X graphic showing all the time, the Minimize button has the - graphic only showing on mouse-over, and the Maximize button has no graphic on it at all in either state. The nice glow effect works on mouse-over on all 3 buttons though. Is this how it was intended to be? Seems odd that each button has a different way of viewing (or not viewing) the graphic on it.

I also still get the problem with the jagged corners on the bottom of the window that was seen in the earlier version, but ONLY on Opera windows. 

Aside from those 2 issues, it looks very nice for a first skin. It also recolors very nicely. 

December 20, 2011 1:36:59 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting atle-mj,
and a video ont the outher issue whod be nice if its not to mutsh problem

December 20, 2011 1:45:46 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting DevenDmer,
I'm a bit confused about the window command buttons. The Close button has the X graphic showing all the time, the Minimize button has the - graphic only showing on mouse-over, and the Maximize button has no graphic on it at all in either state. The nice glow effect works on mouse-over on all 3 buttons though. Is this how it was intended to be? Seems odd that each button has a different way of viewing (or not viewing) the graphic on it.

I also still get the problem with the jagged corners on the bottom of the window that was seen in the earlier version, but ONLY on Opera windows. 

Aside from those 2 issues, it looks very nice for a first skin. It also recolors very nicely. 

i guess i need to put an icon in the max also. it was intended to be this way, the button itself was supos to signal big screen icon, but. it was a stupid idea, ill change it to a icon,

opera, havent tested that in ages wonder what images that use hmm. screenshoot plz and ill fix your issues in a hurry

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000812   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.