wood Gadgets not working

By on September 27, 2011 10:38:44 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

mpetersen3

Join Date 04/2009

I had some gadgets working on my computer, namely wood versions of clock, calender and a weather gadget. One morning I started the computer and they were gone. I have tried to reload them but they won't open/install. Not sure what is happening.

Locked Post 5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 27, 2011 10:44:25 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Are these DX gadgets?  Links to the ones you are using will help. Are other gadgets still working?

September 27, 2011 10:47:13 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

what exactly are the Gadgets?  If you can give the name or link it would help.  Also did you play a game or use some piece of software that may have used a different resolution that you normally use the night before the morning that you notice the Gadgets were gone?

EDIT:  Wizards are fast

Okay, so are these the same Gadgets from this thread that you are having problems with?  http://forums.wincustomize.com/411015

You need to identify the Gadgets so that someone who can help can look at them and see what the problem might be.

September 27, 2011 11:35:52 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

@ the OP. We can't help you if you don't come back and help us help you. I see you've posted about this elsewhere, 1 month and 20 days ago, and you never responded there.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
September 27, 2011 11:45:32 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Philly0381,
EDIT: Wizards are fast

Yeah, but you took your time and found his other thread. Thanks Philly.

September 28, 2011 12:39:31 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Best to keep responses to one thread.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000157   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.