I have a request for.... (wait for it, wait for it) SAW

By on September 7, 2011 6:44:45 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

BloodForceT...

Join Date 09/2011

I was hoping to find some SAW Cursors on here, but I didn't. I found Coke, Diet Coke, Vanilla Coke, Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Jack Daniels, a few other alcoholic beverages, as well as Sun Kist, and a few other brands and a couple movie themes, mostly Star Wars, but NO Saw what gives?

Can't anybody do the Reverse Bear Trap, Billy the Puppet doll, Jigsaw in Cloak, Billy the Puppet on the tricycle, Billy the Puppet giggle motion? perhaps even do a needle pit from Saw II? and even the Venus Fly Trap? - You could have the Reverse Bear Trap open up, as well as have the Venus Fly trap close up. I'd do this all if only I knew how to make these cursors.

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 7, 2011 7:05:24 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I don't think you're going to find anything that graphic here on WC; it's just not what the skinners here do.

I could be wrong, but this may not be the site to ask for Saw.

September 7, 2011 7:23:47 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

As I have never watched a SAW movie, and probably never will, I have no idea who those characters are.

September 7, 2011 7:41:38 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Another alternative might be to learn how to create your own CFX themes, and you might really enjoy doing that...

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000282   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.