Problem with iconpackager

By on August 29, 2011 10:42:17 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

beachbummer

Join Date 11/2004
+12

All of a sudden Iconpackager seems to be acting up. I have been getting this error message when changing packages. Also the icons don't appear in the preview panel. I have un & re-installed the application to no avail. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. (winxp pro sp3)

"error loading cache .dll file. Please reinstall the application to correct this problem"

NB: I seem to have fixed the problem by uninstalling with Revo & totally reinstalling all my IPs

2 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 27, 2013 2:23:43 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Can some please let me know what I’m doing wrong cause every time I save a package I create and then change it or try to reload it some of the icons are missing and don't change,

most of the control panel icons don't change, and a lot them are in the way way wrong spot; if I go to fix it I can't use the package I saved I have to browse and search and do it the hard way like when I first created it. I mean that is the point to saving it right so u doesn’t have to go through all that every time? I think I got to have the setting wrong on the program or something so can some please tell me how my setting should be set or something so that I don't have this problem cause I some themes I would like to upload but not sure if they saved right I finally got up the nerve to upload one so sorry if it seems not right for the get or paced when u load it it's cause for some reason they aren't saving right. they load right when I finish and hit apply but if I save and change then change back they no longer load right and they are missing at least 1/2 the icons and they aren't in the package so I can change them or fix real fast; but I saved it with them there and if I open up the folder its self where the program stores them they are all there most the time, or if I save them with a .icl file (or icon library file) and I open the library file then they are always all there but still won’t load right or with them all there like shown. 

Can some please help me???!!    [e digicons]:'([/e]

August 28, 2013 6:33:48 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

IP has some arcane glitches not even the developer(s) know how to fix it. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000343   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.