Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

windows 7 taskbar

doesnt show taskbar icons in windows 7

By on March 9, 2011 11:37:39 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

hangdawg

Join Date 01/2010
+8

is   it  possible  to  change taskbar icons  in windows 7  as icon packager just says quick launch  is it possible are is that for another icon packager release ive tried  this program  http://wronex.deviantart.com/art/7CONIFIER-177688442  but would be nice if that option was included in icon packager  thanks

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 9, 2011 12:44:38 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You have to go into the program file, right click on the .exe file that you want and select properies. Once there you will see a tab for "Icon" You can change it there. It ahould display you Icon Packager Icon Packages. or browse to where you want. It must be in .ico format on Windows. I hope this helps. There may be another way but that's what I do. 

March 9, 2011 1:55:35 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

thanks     good to know more ways of doing things   but im starting to like that program i mentioned  works great  maybe someday a taskar icon changer will be included   thanks again

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000329   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.