Skinstudio help section

By on November 20, 2010 3:23:08 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

2of3

Join Date 10/2006
+648

Gotten stuck while building you first windowblind?

Check out skinstudios own help section!

Simply select the item from the menu and check the Enabled box. Then hit apply skin.

It may not have all the answers but it just may have the solution to your problem!

Good luck

4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 20, 2010 3:37:33 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I think it would be more helpful for the help section to describe how to fix the issue and where to find the section in sks rather than just enable and apply. It would help new people to become more familiar with skinstudio navigation.

November 20, 2010 7:23:52 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

also limited to the 11 questions available, but it's something. I also noticed some additions to a few wiki pages, looks good. I'm going to start making wiki entries on some things, I hope that others may supply some information for "Hints and Tips" or, post their own.

November 20, 2010 7:37:04 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

also limited to the 11 questions available, but it's something.

Very true. I would like to see more content there. But looking through the forums, one sees these common questions coming up all the time. I wanted to make people aware that the help section actually exists.

I'm going to start making wiki entries on some things, I hope that others may supply some information for "Hints and Tips" or, post their own.

Very good. I would be glad to contribute in some way.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
November 20, 2010 9:50:58 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Very good. I would be glad to contribute in some way.

that would be great. you could create your own entries into the wiki or send them to me and I'll include them. I'll PM you my email address.

TOL: I may start making a template and set up each page to add on to???

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000219   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.