Kevvy, Im always gonna love you, I lost my favourite P.M

By on June 24, 2010 1:41:42 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Vampothika

Join Date 07/2006
+516

I still havent cried yet, my mind refuses to let it happen, but hopefully within the week, I will finally break down and have a decent cry for Kevin Rudd, he was the only Prime Minister that I absolutley loved and adored. He gave me money, he saved my ass, he lifted my living standards by giving me a chance to finally save money, and gave me hope.

I know that the labour party lives on, and im still for labour, and I will vote for them this coming election, but god i really miss Kevvy....

I emailed him last night and hoped that he won the corcus....i still hope he reads my email just the same.

Wolfee and I were up until 3am this morning just talking about him, and how much he has done for this country.... he was awsome.

Locked Post 19 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 24, 2010 3:26:04 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

He had the right ideas just bad execution. The king is dead long live the fab queen.

June 25, 2010 2:08:22 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

The king is dead long live the fab queen.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to what Julia Gillard will to as PH... and with Wayne Swan as her deputy, Labor will definitely give that flaming idiot, Tony Abbott a run for his money at the next election.  God help Australia if that imbecile ever got to be PM... He'd take us back to the Stone-Age with his Neanderthal thinking.

I also liked Kevvy as PM, but indications are that he had lost considerable ground and popularity and probably would not have led Labor to another election victory.  The alternative, half of the Abbott ans Costello comedy routine, is not what Australia needs at this time... ever, so go Julia Gillard, stick it to Tony Abbot at the ballot box.

We don't want to wake up the next morning and find that's another fine mess he's gotten us into, do we?

June 25, 2010 4:39:30 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

The Mad Monk in charge of OZ, we will be stuck in the 50's again. Lets just smash down the hospitals, burn all the school books and stop the greedy blue collar workers from making a living.

May we never go down that path Capt'n.

Vamps - Did you catch Kev's speech after he lost the PM. The first time I've seen some true passion from him for a long time. Now that's the guy we voted for in 2007. I am going to miss him.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
June 25, 2010 8:55:41 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Vamps - Did you catch Kev's speech after he lost the PM. The first time I've seen some true passion from him for a long time. Now that's the guy we voted for in 2007. I am going to miss him.

yeah I watched his speech.... I truly wanted to cry, but just couldnt....

and yeah i wish tony would just put some bloody pants on or either just pose for playboy and be done with it.... richard chaimberlain he AINT...lol lol lol 

June 25, 2010 9:29:45 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

He became a legend in his own lunchtime.....believed his own spin.

When you're a one-man army it doesn't take much to bring you down.

Silly bugger can only blame himself.

Meanwhile, my sis is having fun....interviews on telly and such....and her portrait of Julia is in the spotlight once more...

June 25, 2010 8:19:21 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

fair shake of the sauce bottle.....you can't be fair dinkum... 

June 26, 2010 1:30:50 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

fair shake of the sauce bottle.....you can't be fair dinkum

What, you mean to say you'd vote for half a comedy duo? 

If Abbott ever got to be PM we'd be on a road to abject misery at warp speed.

For many it would be a quality of life nose-dive... and I sure as hell don't want to go back to the Dark-Ages

No thanks, give me Julia Gillard any day.

June 26, 2010 5:59:30 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I see we are taking over...

June 26, 2010 8:21:36 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Hell, ya can have Obama seeing ya love him.  He was probably born there also.

June 27, 2010 2:45:13 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Hell, ya can have Obama seeing ya love him. He was probably born there also.

Um... we only slightly like him... a bit more than Bush, that is... so "love" is somewhat an exaggeration.  However, if you's Yanks don't want him... we Aussies wouldn't have a problem calling him Aborigine.

I see we are taking over...

Wot 'r you talking about boyo?   She's a Welsh lass... not Pommie!

June 27, 2010 4:10:37 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Anyway, we don't want your little dust bowl. If you had anything of value we would have invaded by now, you know, like Afghanistan and Iraq...

June 27, 2010 5:05:03 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Fuzzy Logic,
Anyway, we don't want your little dust bowl. If you had anything of value we would have invaded by now, you know, like Afghanistan and Iraq...

You did. There are more Englishmen down here than the natives. 

Its so bad you can't mention any cricket nowadays without copping an outpouring of laughter.... if you say anything about the Rugby!!

June 27, 2010 6:11:08 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Now that's not nice!  We got some good stuff here.. like AC DC, Jimmy Barnes and John Farnham. 

Oh, that's right... they're from the UK as well.

Well we've got Kylie Minogue and Delta Goodrem!!!  

Oh, that's right... they're over there in the UK.

Never mind, we still got Dame Edna Everage. 

You did. There are more Englishmen down here than the natives.

Actual natives make up less than 5% of the population... so the majority is made up of immmigrants or descendants of immigrants.

June 27, 2010 7:30:17 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

How fortunate for you

June 27, 2010 7:33:05 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Its so bad you can't mention any cricket nowadays without copping an outpouring of laughter..

Having just watched punter bat (for the couple of minutes he was at the crease) I can understand why...

June 27, 2010 11:21:43 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Oz was the Pom's Bikini Atoll.....at least Chernobyl was an accident.

When you are five....and your old man is in charge of taking local atmospheric fall-out readings....yes, perhaps we'd have been better off paying them all 10 quid NOT to come here.

Considering past history the Irish are lucky their plot of land wasn't chosen instead....

June 28, 2010 12:12:57 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

How fortunate for you

Nah, not really!  That's one character anybody 'd be ashamed to admit to ownership of. 

If there's one thing I absolutely can't stand... it's a man trying to do a woman's voice.

perhaps we'd have been better off paying them all 10 quid NOT to come here.

... remembering that the truly 'natural' Australians are represented by less than 5% of the population.

Yes, Great Britain did some regrettable things in the past... like trying to solve its over-population crisis by sending its 'unwanted' to the colony of New South Wales, many of them innocent or barely guilty... but if it hadn't sent them....

Despite the mistakes, however, some good things came of them... like cricket in the sunshine and 365 days on the beach instead of 2... oh, and we have a Jafo.. who otherwise would be using the Oxford instead of the MacQuarie dictionary.

June 28, 2010 9:09:52 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

who otherwise would be using the Oxford instead of the MacQuarie dictionary.

Cambridge.... Spell checker

June 28, 2010 12:58:11 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Jafo,

who otherwise would be using the Oxford instead of the MacQuarie dictionary.

Cambridge....

Same difference.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000265   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2016 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.