Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Click Effects Only

By on April 11, 2010 8:23:07 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

n00bstradamus

Join Date 04/2010

is it possible to only use  the click effects in CursorFX without having to apply a theme? i have no problems the windows default cursors, so all i want from CursorFX is the click effects.

5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 11, 2010 10:55:58 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Good question. I just tried it with Win7 64 bit. Adding any effect  to the default Windows cursor caused the control panel to stop responding. Adding any trail displayed a message that a CFX theme had to be applied first.

Short answer- No.

April 11, 2010 10:57:50 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

is it possible to only use the click effects in CursorFX without having to apply a theme?

No, a theme must be applied in order to use click effects.

April 11, 2010 11:18:04 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

You could look in the galleries for a cursor very similar to the default or create one and use the effects with that. Just a thought.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
April 11, 2010 11:19:04 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Thought I would add that click effects are only available with CursorFX Plus (purchased version) not the free version.

April 13, 2010 9:57:33 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

The only way I can think of to do this would be to make a theme that has the same cursors as Windows, then add click effects to that theme.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.