Can't apply Suites

By on November 7, 2009 2:14:55 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

kaham

Join Date 01/2008

When I try to apply suites that I have downloaded using Theme Manager, the 'Apply This Theme' button on the left grays out to 'Applying This Theme' and then goes back to normal and the suite does not apply.  Any suggestions?

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 7, 2009 2:26:11 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Which Suite...with some that Philly submitted, there's a problem which I believe he's working to correct.

You have to have the software for the suite to apply cursors (cursorfx), windowblinds for the skin, Object Dock or OD+ to allpy Docks...etc.

November 7, 2009 2:43:15 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I have WB, OD+, icon packer, DesktopX, SkinStudio 7, Deskscapes, Object Desktop, BootSkin Vista,  LogonStudio, Impulse...The current suite that I have applied does not show any checkboxes next to these options.  Now, Impulse is not opening because it is being stopped by DEP, and I also tried updating DesktopX through Impulse earlier today but it kept saying my registration was invalid, but it was the one sent with the download.  So, I guess I am having several issues going on....I just want my Suites to work like they are suppose to!  Phew....and ideas?

November 7, 2009 3:52:07 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

OK.... re DEP Desktop X Pro?) Try installing any updates thru trying both the bottom right and upper right (Install all updates) button.

Try to reset your date using the left upper blue button>Preferences>Reset Data button in left middle  if the window that opened.

If you still get that registration notification, download (with ie not any other browser) the reg_fix application (close impulse first)

and run it . Then after logging in with your account email and pass word in preferences reset the beta software check box.

Link to app: http://sd.stardock.com/curthendzell/fix_registrations.reg 

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.