Suites

Will Not Apply

By on October 8, 2009 4:25:43 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

jbosox8

Join Date 03/2006

Just updated my subscription, I am trying to apply a Suite,   it will not apply. Only certain ones will. It says applying theme but does not work. Any ideas? Thanks

6 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 8, 2009 4:32:40 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Open Theme Manager and click on Settings, make sure 'I want to see advanced options when applying Suites' is marked

What OS?

What Suite?

Object Desktop subscription?

October 10, 2009 1:35:32 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Actually the Suites are yours, they are great. One is SteamPunk and the other is Magnetek. I am using Vista and I do have the box checked in settings about seeing advanced options when applying suites. I click on apply this suite, it will say applying this suite but nothing happens. Thanks in advance   jbosox8

October 10, 2009 9:14:43 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I have seen on occasion that Theme Manager will download but not apply the skins.  Also you need all the appropriate programs to apply the skins.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
October 11, 2009 2:13:21 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Thanks for the quick response. I am using IE with Object Desktop Ultimate edition. I tried your Vienna Suite and that worked fine but your other recent ones will not apply. Thanks

October 11, 2009 10:42:33 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Is it Vista 32 bit or Vista 64 bit? 

Have you checked to see if the skins were downloaded but just not applied?

October 12, 2009 2:42:54 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

It is 32 bit Vista. The Suites are in my Theme Manager and in Themw Manager folder, I click on apply this theme and the download bar shows for example '1of4, 2of 4 etc. being downloaded. After that sequence is through I click on apply this theme,it will then say applying this theme but nothing happens. Thanks for your patience

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000735   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.