Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Two problems

Main window, and cursor fx

By on March 27, 2009 9:59:34 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

wtpm

Join Date 11/2008

Ok, I just downloaded thememanager, installed then opened up for first use, the main window is about 1/3rd size, I can only see a small part of it, and I am not able to resize it at all. The maximize button is grayed out, and when I try to click and drag it open it just sits there. If I try reeeeaal hard I can manage to apply a theme, but at this rate it is just not worth the effort. Also is there any way I can get it to recognize my preinstalled cursor fx program? Any help on either of these would be appreciated.

Thanks

4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 27, 2009 10:23:14 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

What resolution are you running at?

What is your DPI set at?

March 28, 2009 1:45:33 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

1024 X 768

Don't know about DPI, I have an old school monitor

March 28, 2009 4:03:25 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

What is the size of the monitor? 

I've seen posted every once in awhile the bottom limit for resoulution where WB will work.  Maybe some one will come along who knows what is and reply.

For DPI settings right click on the desktop and bring up Properties, click on Setting and select Advanced.  Under the General Tab what does it show the DPI set at?

EDIT:  Okay, just checed and your resolution is set at the minimum.  Normal DPI is 96

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
March 29, 2009 3:20:36 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

That did it, I tried changing the resolution which did not work, but changing the dpi did. Thanks for the help!!!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.