Probléme enregistration sins of a solar empire entrenchment

By on February 14, 2009 10:28:31 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

KOFS-coco-

Join Date 11/2008

Hello I am francais and on Wednesday, February 4th I bought on impulse the béta of sins of empire a solar entrenchment but 2 days later there was a stake has in the daytime and I cannot make her(it) because he asks me to enregister my product and when I bring in my key and my address email he says to me that the one 2 is false while I am on one 2
That to make??

Thank you for avanc

4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 14, 2009 11:07:47 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Please email support@stardock.com and they will be able to help you.

February 14, 2009 12:39:25 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

What Hankers said + you should write your mail/post in french, some may be able to help you if we understand what you mean.

No offense but this is close to incomprehensible

Ce que Hankers a dit + vous devriez écrire votre email/post en français, on devrait pouvoir vous aider si nous comprenons ce que vous voulez dire.

C'est pas méchant mais ceci est presque incompréhensible

February 16, 2009 10:36:57 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Try closing Impulse and running the following file:

http://sd.stardock.com/curthendzell/fix_registrations.reg

Make sure to follow the link in Internet Explorer, as other web browsers will not handle the file type correctly.  Once you follow the link, save the file and double click it to apply it.  Then relaunch Impulse.  You will need to re-login with your username/e-mail (either will work) and password.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
February 16, 2009 9:35:28 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Let me translate what highlander said:

Essayez de fermer Impulse et de lancer le fichier suivant:

http://sd.stardock.com/curthendzell/fix_registrations.reg

Soyez sur d'ouvrir le lien dans Internet Explorer, parce que les autres navigateurs internet ne vont pas prendre en compte correctement le fichier. Quand vous aurez suivit le lien, sauvegarder le fichier sur votre ordinateur et double-cliquer dessus pour le lancer. Maintenant re lancer Impulse. Vous devrez entrer a nouveau votre nom d'utilisateur/email (les deux marcheront) et votre mot de passe.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.