I need help my Gators Theme

By on January 8, 2009 12:38:47 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

bcwyatt

Join Date 01/2009

I just bought MyColors ( Florida Gators ) to get ready for my favorites team that play tomorrow for Championship. But after MyColors download my themes and install...i see everything as wonderful..but one missing is Taskbar. Start Button and taskbar is normal window xp. I look in my Windows Blinds its has florida gator theme there and so i apply that ..no go. i went to Mycolors to apply again and reboot..nothing as Gators on my taskbar.

I have Windows XP with SP3. Also this is my first time post here.

one more thing.. when i open windowsBlind and when you click what you want and its show as example then if you like it and you apply for change. so i see florida gator theme as picture mess up and i look different theme and its clear picture then i look at gator again...same thing..is it bad theme or what.

Bryan.

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 8, 2009 5:15:41 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Probably best to just start up a ticket with support and either reference this post or copy/paste it in: http://esupport.stardock.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit

Odds are it's some installation issue, not an actual problem with the theme itself.

January 8, 2009 7:34:35 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

oh..ok..thanks for trying help me.

February 17, 2009 8:17:54 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I suggest un-installing the Gators Theme, rebooting your PC, then try a re-install. The TaskBar not skinning is usually some 'extra' security app running in the background, most often it's spybot or AdAware, or something similar. Shutting this down, then applying the theme should work.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.