Theme Manager 3 Problems with WindowBlinds Skins

By on November 23, 2008 10:09:36 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

kleineheike

Join Date 08/2008

Hello,

sorry, but my english ist very bad. I have problems with Theme Manager 3. When I apply a suite, theme manager change the wallpaper and icons, but not the windowblinds skin. So I deleted the suite and create new, but it's the same problem. The skin will not changed! What can I do?

Thanks for help.

Heike

6 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 23, 2008 11:10:25 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I have had similar problems, so i just stick to using windowblinds iconpackager and MyColors, i always stick with what i know works even though there may be an easier way to do something

November 23, 2008 12:39:54 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

But in MyColors i can't apply my own suites.

November 28, 2008 5:51:09 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I'm having problems as well. Sometimes I get corrupted graphics or the theme is not applied to the folders. IE: The folders/apps do not adapt the new theme. As for the Taskbar, it gets corrupted and I do have the box checked in windowblinds to fix any taskbar corruption. It's not doing it presently and I'm curious if I should unintall/reinstall any of OD2k9. It's happened before, although not for awhile. I guess some themes just don't want to change, but I like change.

There are many great features available to you once you register. Sign Up for a free account and browse the forums without ads.
November 28, 2008 11:01:26 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

But what can I do? I bought Object Desktop 2009 for Thememanager 3. And now it doesn't works correct. Now I'm sad.

November 28, 2008 11:13:20 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Don't be sad. There is no reason to be. You can use both the WB Configuration window (Click on the artist's easel to open) and choose the WB associated with the Theme!
This way you can also "Mix and match"!

Seien Sie nicht traurig. Es gibt keinen Grund zu sein. Sie können sowohl die WB-Konfiguration Fenster (Klicken Sie auf die Künstler Staffelei zu öffnen) und wählen Sie die WB im Zusammenhang mit dem Thema!
Auf diese Art können Sie auch "Mix and match"!

November 28, 2008 11:28:02 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thanks for the tip. I will do so. But I hoped, I can change all with a singleclick. Hope, it will works well with the next update.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001438   Page Render Time:

Home | About | Privacy | Upload Guidelines | Terms of Service | Help
WinCustomize © 2014 Stardock Corporation. All Rights Reserved.